Supports all ECS and AMS operations by performing a variety of duties, including but not limited to coordinating Worker’s Compensation claims and subsequent events for injured workers, preparing and presenting environmental, health and safety training in accordance with OSHA, E-Stewards, DTSC, DOT and other regulatory agencies, conducting safety (and related) inspections in accordance with aforementioned standards, entering data into specified summary reports, and other environmental, health and safety related assigned tasks as deemed necessary by management. All duties must be performed with the utmost discretion and respect for confidentiality.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Bilingual (Fluent English & Spanish preferred).
- Familiarity with applicable OSHA and environmental regulations, through continuing education courses or Associates/Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Attend Train-the-Trainer class(es) to maintain associated certification(s) related to safety programs, hazardous waste, emergency response and DOT.
- Maintain certification to wear a respirator (clean shaven)
- Familiar with California and federal regulations related to Hazardous Waste management, Universal Waste management, storm water management, occupational safety, Workers Comp, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to appropriately supervise and positively influence safety in the workplace and investigate non-conformance to company procedures.
- Appropriate organizational and planning skills related to scheduling program elements, managing meetings and preparing records.
- Appropriate public speaker and trainer (English and Spanish).
- Appropriate writing skills (English and Spanish).
- Computer literate with familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Familiarity with cloud-based EH&S software (specifically Intelex) preferred
Send your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org, we look forward to meeting you!
Website – www.ecsrefining.com