Stuart James Construction, Inc. a Commercial General Contractor based in Rocklin is seeking a Safety Manager to support its operations in Northern California.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience developing and managing safety programs in one a construction environment with 30 hour OSHA certificate, ongoing continuing education in safety.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the President, responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Implement and enforce company and client safety policies
- Conducting site safety surveys to evaluate safety program implementation
- Assistance with training new hires
- Training employees and managers on safety program topics
- Monitor subcontractor safety performance
- Assistance with managing company training programs
- Writing and reviewing plans to support ongoing and proposed work
- Writing and publishing materials for distribution to employees
- Investigation of accidents, injuries and near misses
- Developing and implementing strategies to identify and avoid hazards
- Other duties as directed by the President
We offer excellent compensation and benefit package including major medical, dental and vision plans, 401K and paid holidays. We are a Drug Free Workplace & Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email your cover letter and resume to Laura Hopkins at email@example.com