JMC Homes – Roseville, CA
The Field Safety Coordinator is responsible for workplace safety. This position will monitor safety compliance and identify potential hazards and recommend solutions and ways to prevent them from reoccurring. Responsible for promoting high levels of safety awareness.
- Fluent with English and Spanish.
- Valid driver’s license with a good record.
- Skilled communicator capable of writing reports.
Monitor jobsites for safety measures for the following.
- Personal protective gear.
- Proper use of tools.
- Safe tools. Fall protection.
- Safe work habits.
- Heat Illness procedures.
Fill out weekly reports for specific jobsites concerning JMC Homes employees.
Fill out weekly reports concerning sub-contractor employees when needed
Email your cover letter and resume to John Mourier IV at email@example.com