Advance your career Liberty Mutual Insurance – A Fortune 100 Company
Commercial Insurance is searching for a Risk Control Consultant to join Risk Control Services Dedicated Team in the greater San Francisco, CA area. This position may be work from home, due to the dedicated aspect of the account, but does require the majority of each workday at various customer locations. In this role, you will work shoulder-to-shoulder with Risk Management and Health & Safety teams to identify, quantify, and reduce/eliminate safety hazards. The dedicated team takes pride in its reputation for responsiveness and proven track record for pro-actively identifying opportunities for impact, and for developing solutions that have proven time and again our value in mitigating loss for this high-profile customer. The right candidate for this role will bring strong relationship-building skills, acute customer focus, and a passion for quality execution as well as the requisite technical skills and experience.
- Work with management and employees to provide comprehensive and highly-sophisticated risk control consultative services.
- Conduct on-site evaluations, evaluates data, and creates/implements service plans to control customer’s source of risk, losses and costs.
- Provide risk assessment services and information to track progress and demonstrate the value of doing business with Liberty Mutual.
- Due to operating schedule, position requires occasional early morning/late evening appointments and overnight travel to various locations. Overnight travel varies and is dependent upon customer need, but may be up to 25% of the time.
- Primary service territory includes the San Francisco Bay Area and special project work in other states as required.
- Provides expert technical support to other loss prevention employees by advising them about resources available, legislation and applicable regulations, technology, industry trends and effective methods to reduce risk, improve customer satisfaction and demonstrate the value of doing business with Liberty Mutual.
- Collaborates with management in developing policies, procedures, service tools, technical resources, techniques to support and enhance the delivery of loss prevention consulting services.
- Enhances Liberty Mutual’s leadership position in the safety field and increases brand awareness through speaking engagements at conferences, developing a network of contacts, and/or publishing safety related articles (about one or more specialty areas) in professional publications.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in math, engineering or related areas (or equivalent) and at least 5 years of directly related consulting experience in loss prevention or progressive safety/heath field.
- Candidates are typically working towards (or obtained) an advanced degree and/or professional certification in one or more of the following areas: CSP, ARM, CRM, CPCU, CIH, or CPE.
- Advanced knowledge, skills and experience in a specialized field, service planning and delivery, risk assessment, risk analysis, solutions management and progress measurement.
- Fully effective interpersonal, writing and other communication skills required to develop and maintain relationships with customers, peers, and industry contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to retrieve and enter information using various proprietary software applications and create/modify documents and complex spreadsheets using Microsoft Office suite.
- Position requires regular travel.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner’s insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company’s success is inextricably linked to our employees’ satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Apply for Senior Risk Control Consultant, Commercial Insurance – Job number 85371 at https://lmig.taleo.net/careersection/lmigcorp/jobdetail.ftl
Job – Risk Control
Primary Location – US-CA-San Francisco
Schedule – Full-time
Salary (Pay Basis) – 70,000-92,000
Education Level – Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
Shift – Day Job
Travel – Yes, 25 % of the Time